Updated on Dec 12, 2011: This extension has been stopped to maintain by Hyder.
Google announced extensions for Chrome on May 12. Hyder Alamgir just sent a E-mail to me, he wrote a Digg This Chrome Extesion, nice and simple.
Now, you can download this simple Digg This extension with following steps. Keep in mind, it requires Chrome 2.0 (which is still only a developer preview release):
Guidelines: Install Digg This extension for Google Chrome
1. Download and install Chrome 2.0 developer release. If you have installed, ignore this step.
2. Add -enable-extensions parameter:
I. Right click the Chrome icon in your desktop, then click Properties.
II. Click Shortcut tab.
III. Add -enable-extensions parameter in the Target field.
3. Install Digg This Extension for Chrome.
Other resource about Google Chrome Extersions
- Google Chrome extensions and plug-ins
- Google Chrome Extension: PageRank Status Checker - Check the Google PageRank & Alexa Rank. Really Google Chrome extension
- Google Chrome Plugins: Download YouTube Videos in Google Chrome
- Google Chrome extension tutorial for developers
- Chromium Developer Documentation: Extersions
- Digg.com - Digg is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web