Posted by Andrew.
Google Chrome is available for Mac now. If you're on a Mac I would suggest trying it out. :-) Please follow the steps below:
Requirements: OS X 10.5 or later, Intel only.
Download Link: Google Chrome for Mac
File size: 17.6 MB
For more details on this beta release of Google Chrome for Mac, read on in the Google Mac blog:
73,804 lines of Mac-specific code and 29 developer builds later, we're excited to finally release Google Chrome for Mac in beta. We took a hefty dose of goodness from the Windows version to build a fast, polished browser for Mac -- with features such as the Omnibox (where you can both search and type in addresses), themes from artists, and most importantly, speed. Try downloading Google Chrome for Mac and see what you think.
We also took great care to make Google Chrome a native application for Mac. For example, we integrated the Keychain into Google Chrome for Mac, and incorporated Mac-style animations when you open the Bookmarks bar.
You can watch this video from one of Google engineers, Mike Pinkerton:
The screenshots of Google Chrome for Mac
Other resource about Google Chrome for Mac
- Official Google Chrome on Mac OS X: Coming soon!
- Good news for Mac and Linux users: CrossOver Chromium
- Get notice from Google When Chrome for Linux is released
- Get notice from Google When Chrome for Mac is released
- Other Google products for Mac
- Apple.com: Mac laptop and desktop computers
- Mac OS X: The world's most advanced OS
- Previous article: How to get the Chromium OS/Chrome OS source code
- Next article: Google Chrome 4.0 released: extensions and bookmark sync