Posted by Andrew.
This will enable you to create 2 side by side “panels” in Chrome in the same tab so you can browse two sites at once side by side.
Install Google Chrome Plugin: Dual View Plugin
Install Google Chrome Dual View plugin is very easy, just simply drag and drop the following in your bookmarks:
Chrome Dual View
- Make sure your bookmark shows on browser(Click menu: Tools -> Always show bookmarks bar)
- Drag and drop the above link in your bookmarks:
How to use Google Chrome Dual View?
- Click Chrome Dual View on your bookmarks bar.
- A pop-up box asks for the first URL which will be the left panel, enter the first URL and then click OK
- A pop-up box will ask for the second URL which is the right panel, enter the URL and then click OK
Other Resource about Google Chrome Plugins